I’m an entrepreneur, writer, skier, and marathoner in San Francisco, California. I love getting involved with early-stage companies and projects.
- Started the Benja Commerce Network.
- Was #49 on the 2017 100 People to Watch in Blockchain.
- Built a sales plan and revenue model at Feathr, an event and conference app company. I was the first external business hire and I oversaw business development through 2014.
- Coordinated, managed, and executed a guerrilla marketing campaign for Color Labs on college campuses and tourism locations in New England around the launch of their live video-streaming service in 2012.
- Served as a liaison between educational institutions, SMBs, and Microsoft around the launch of Windows 7 and Office 2010. This included the coordination and execution of marketing events on college campuses, encouraging bulk license holders to consider upgrading, and generating awareness around new features. I also worked on the Windows Mobile team in a research role as we worked toward a major release.
- Sold vodka for Vermont Spirits Distilling Co., an award-winning distillery in Quechee, Vermont. This included on and off-premise sales, event marketing, social media management, and the development of new product brands. Under my management, VTSD became the official spirit of the Vermont Ski Association.
- Sold radio advertising for WGMT in Lyndonville, Vermont.
I hold a B.A. in Business Administration from Northern Vermont University – Lyndon where I was president of the student body from 2008-2010.